How to get Bank of Ceylon Jobs

Fresh meeting today, We are now discuss how to takes Bank of Ceylon Jobs. Bank of Ceylon Sri Lanka premier bank and also Largest State bank network time to time calling applications for fulfill Vacancies and also future human resource demand.

Bank of Ceylon calling applications from varies qualified persons like G.C.E (A/L) , Degree holders , and also Professional bodies. The Professional bodies have Chartered Accountants, Legal Persons, he has already qualification he faces Interviews only.

G.C.E (A/L) and Degree holder’s recruits for the Trainees Staff Assistant and Management Trainees

How to Get Trainee Staff Assistant – BOC
Every time you watch out when Bank of Ceylon calling for the post of Trainee Staff Assistant This watch as hard of your busy life so www.Srilankavacancies.com gives easy solutions (that’s you will sing up email subscriptions).

Trainee Staff Assistant Vacancies fulfill based on G.C.E(A/L) qualified and G.C.E(O/L) Pass including Mathematics & English qualification, you have above the qualification and your age limit below
---- years you are eligible for apply for the post.

Examination model
Bank of Ceylon Trainee Staff Assistant examination & Evaluation held by Department of Examination, Sri Lanka & Interview and Candidate personality examination by Bank of Ceylon Staffs (Interview all most done in Colombo or nearest in Colombo)

The Examination in island wide in A day (Mostly Saturday, Sunday & Special holidays)

+ comments + 191 comments

August 26, 2013 at 2:09 AM

I like this field.join with me. Please........

September 20, 2013 at 8:23 PM

May I how to apply and What I want to get this opportunity . Please reply me
My mail Id -yashzi009@gmail.com

September 26, 2013 at 5:18 PM

well come all, first up on we thanks to conduct us.
You easy to apply in vacancies calling times

December 10, 2013 at 10:26 PM

How to apply Management trainee work.

February 22, 2014 at 12:18 AM

May I how to apply and What I want to get this opportunity . Please reply me
My mail Id - sajee941@gmail.com

February 23, 2014 at 5:11 AM

may i how to apply and what i want to get this opportunity.plz reply me
my mail address-mdshamidinu@gmail.com

March 2, 2014 at 3:27 AM

how to apply this vacancy ,plss send me application ,nuwantha12@gmail.com

March 10, 2014 at 8:48 PM

sandunsmart@gmail.com

March 17, 2014 at 6:22 AM

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I' am interested in this field. May I how to apply . Please reply to my mail "mprasadini111111@gmail.com"

March 27, 2014 at 6:09 AM

Dear sir/madam,
I wish to interested in this job. Could i how to apply. please to my email ajilini16@gmail.com

Thank you.

March 28, 2014 at 8:43 PM

Dear sir/madam,

May I how to apply this vacancy.I want get this opportunity.Please reply to my mail.
rajithaum99@gmail.com

March 30, 2014 at 1:55 AM

Dear sir/madam,
how to apply this vacancy ,please send me application ,achalachathuherath@gmail.com

April 15, 2014 at 7:39 AM

i wish to intrested in this job,I want to get this opportunity,please reply my mail ID,shivayogam3@gmail.com.

April 20, 2014 at 11:58 PM

i wish to join this job. please help to me... to find my future .reply my mail ID Thishalinis@gmail.com

April 21, 2014 at 8:58 AM

Dear sir/Madam,
I wish to apply this job.Please send me more details to develop my carrier.

lakshaniruwan@gmail.com

Thank You very much!!!

April 25, 2014 at 5:30 AM

Dear sir/madam,
How to apply this vacancy ,please send me application ,nathaliwickramarathne946@gmail.com

April 29, 2014 at 12:36 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,
May I know how to apply for this job role. Please be kind enough to reply me. My mail address is disharavishwani@gmail.com
Thank you.

May 10, 2014 at 8:34 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,
I like to be a member of BOC team and i wish ti join with you. can i know what is the procedure of applying this job? Please be kind enough to reply me.shanu92np@gmail.com

May 29, 2014 at 11:55 PM

May I how to apply and What I want to get this opportunity . Please reply me
My mail Id - dilshanz92@gmail.com

June 5, 2014 at 1:42 AM

Dear sir/madam,

I am interested in this field. May I know how to apply for this job. Please be kind enough to reply. my mail address is dilushagamage2014@gmail.com

June 21, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am interested in management field. Please give me an opportunity to work in your bank.
My email address is apsarigalange@gmail.com

June 22, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Dear sir/madam

i am a degree holder,i like to work in the banking field like management trainee..
please be good enough to give me an opportunity...
My mail ID:ss88jaaminee@gmail.com

June 26, 2014 at 9:13 PM

please send me details ..thank you ! samvithanage93@gmail.com

July 9, 2014 at 5:18 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,
May I know how to apply for this job role. Please be kind enough to reply me. My mail address is segarrumesh63@gmail.com
Thank you.

July 18, 2014 at 1:42 AM

how to apply this vacancy ,plss send me application
hettiarachchige415@gmail.com

August 27, 2014 at 12:48 AM

I am now working in boc as a school leaver.. I want to work in BOC team and i wish ti join with you. can i know what is the procedure of applying this job? Please be kind enough to reply me.. chanakalyng94@gmail.com

August 28, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Dear Sir / Madam,

May I how to apply and What I want to get this opportunity .I'm school leaver in 2014 Please reply me
My mail Id - shankhagayan@gmail.com

September 4, 2014 at 11:09 PM

I just finished my A/L in science stream. I'm interested in banking field so how can I get this opportunity ... My mail Id keethusrunk@gmail.com

September 29, 2014 at 6:29 AM

Dear Sir,
i'm erandi, i'm interested in this field. Pleas send me details may i how to apply for this job. my mail ad; erandi.lasantha@gmail.com.
Thank You.

November 1, 2014 at 10:32 PM

Dear sir/Madam,
I'm Tharsika from Jaffna,I would like to join in this field.Please join with me.I have been completed Certificate in Banking & finance(CBF).How to apply for this job.Please send me the details to my mail id: Tharsikamaheswaran1994@gmail.com
Thank you.

November 11, 2014 at 10:09 PM

Dear sir/Madam,
I'm Nishadini from Moratuwa.I also like to join with BOC.Now i'm 20 years old and following a IABF.so could you please inform me how to join with this opportunity.I'm waiting for your reply.
Mail address:nishadini775@gmail.com

December 2, 2014 at 5:00 AM

i would like to join BOC bank plz give me a application form
rashmiprabodhanislk@gmail.com

December 5, 2014 at 8:24 PM

i wish to intrested in this job,I want to get this opportunity,please reply my mail ID Jalindawageesha1994@gmail.com

December 17, 2014 at 7:28 AM

Dear sir/madam,
I wish to interested in this job. Could i how to apply. please to my email gayanilakmali456@gmail.com

December 17, 2014 at 7:46 PM

my email ID isuruadeesha3@gmail.com

December 28, 2014 at 8:23 PM

Dera Sir/Madam,

how can I join with ur team?
plz send me the application.

January 28, 2015 at 1:00 AM

Dear sir/madam
I'm thaksila suvimali from kurunegala.I'm 20 years old.I would like to join in this field.plese send me the application.
My e-mail address-www.thakshilasuvimali@gmail.com
Thank you.

February 5, 2015 at 10:33 PM

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I' m Pradeepa Chrishmi from Negombo. I'm 20 years old. I would like to join with BOC Bank as a Trainee Staff Assistant. Can you please inform me how can I join with you. My e-mail address chrishmi.pradeepa@gmail.com

February 9, 2015 at 4:15 AM

i like to join banking field.my email is amithshehan1995@gmail.com

February 12, 2015 at 1:17 AM

i like to join with u.my e mail dashiniherath@gmail.com

March 1, 2015 at 11:51 PM

I like to join with you as a trainee staff assistant. Please send me an application.
My mail add-spg21a@gmail.com

March 5, 2015 at 9:11 AM

My e-mail - lahirumanoj235@gmail.com

March 23, 2015 at 7:34 AM

My mail add-amsisiraj@gmail.com

March 25, 2015 at 11:04 PM

I would like to join Bank of Ceylon as a trainee staff assistant.Could you please send me the application. upekapt@gmail.com

March 30, 2015 at 10:18 PM

My e-mail - gayanfacer@gmail.com

March 30, 2015 at 10:55 PM

Dear sir/madam,
how to apply this vacancy ,please send me application gayanfacer@gmail.com

April 9, 2015 at 8:44 AM

Dear sir/madam.
I like very much bank field.. how can I join with hoc as the trainee staff assistant? Plz send me an application... angelpiyum@gmail. Com

April 26, 2015 at 9:43 AM

Dear sir/madam,
I like to join bank of ceylon as a trainee staff assistant.Then I kindly request you to send me an application. This is my email address- tutu356youall@gmail.com
Thank you.

May 12, 2015 at 9:00 AM

I will join to Bank of Ceylon as a trainee staff assistant. Already i am joining for school levers training now.please send me an application mahinthan1994@gmail.com

May 20, 2015 at 4:42 PM

Dear sir/madam
I would like to join BOC as a trainee staff assistant.please send me an application.

June 17, 2015 at 12:13 AM

Dear sir/madam,
I would like to join with as a trainee staff assistant . Could you please send the application to me?? My e-mail is Sanduayesha89@gmail.com

June 19, 2015 at 4:51 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to join Bank of Ceylon and Can you please send me information about the procedure of applying. My email address is imeshahasini@gmail.com
Thanking you,
Imesha Lorensuhewa

June 30, 2015 at 1:03 AM

Dear sir
I m interesting about that page and I would like to join Bank of Ceylon.because i worked as employee since 2012.01.02 up-to 2014.02.28 at bank of Ceylon credit card center - Accounts Department.My email address is didimuthu@gmail.com

Thanking you,
Darshani Ranasinghe

June 30, 2015 at 1:04 AM

Dear sir

Thanking you,
Darshani Ranasinghe

July 7, 2015 at 10:26 PM

Dear sir/madam,
I will join to Bank of Ceylon as a trainee staff assistant. Already i am joining for school levers training now.please send me an application. Sugathrathnayaka94@gmail.com

July 9, 2015 at 1:30 AM

Dear sir/Madam,
I wish to join BOC as a training staff assistant.Currently im working in a company in accounts department.my ambition is to Join BOC.So please send me an application form varshi7777@gmail.com

July 16, 2015 at 3:20 AM

hello

July 16, 2015 at 3:28 AM

respected madam/ sir
am dhanusha
age : 24 and
now am starting with my education qualification , i have compleated with BBA, am very interesting this jobs , only one question for you sir , how to apply this jobs , any body contected for the interviews , please inform my mail id sir , dhanadhana430@gmail.com ,
any body have doubt sir , please contect with my mail id . thank you .

August 19, 2015 at 1:00 AM

May I how to apply and What I want to get this opportunity . Please reply me
My mail Id - akinsaf@gmail.com

August 20, 2015 at 11:13 PM

May I how to apply and What I want to get this opportunity . Please reply me
My mail Id - nilmini030@gmail.com

August 20, 2015 at 11:14 PM

May I how to apply and What I want to get this opportunity . Please reply me
My mail Id - nilmini030@gmail.com

August 21, 2015 at 12:29 AM

September 3, 2015 at 10:19 PM

Dr sir, I also like to join with you. please send me more details. Thank You! shanivbandara@gmail.com

September 10, 2015 at 9:57 AM

Dr sir/madam.
i want to join with BOC bank. please send me more details about that. thank you.....
Ayesha2014sl@gmail.com

September 12, 2015 at 6:48 AM

Dr sir/madam.
amsisiraj@gmail.com

September 12, 2015 at 9:10 PM

Dr sir/madam.
sandhyauwu@gmail.com

September 23, 2015 at 12:43 AM

đồng tâm
game mu
cho thuê nhà trọ
cho thuê phòng trọ
nhac san cuc manh
số điện thoại tư vấn pháp luật miễn phí
văn phòng luật
tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật
dịch vụ thành lập công ty
chém gió
trung tâm tiếng anhcảm thấy con nên trở về Nhạc gia một chuyến, bất kể thế nào con cũng là người của Nhạc gia, nếu như có thể tiếp nhận được là tốt nhất.

- Chẳng lẽ Hắc Ám Thần Điện cũng tham gia sao?

Nhạc Thành biến sắc.

- Không sai, Hắc Ám Thần Điện cũng phải tham gia, đây là điều không có biện pháp nào, phải mượn bảo vật ở cả trong tay Hắc Ám Thần Điện mới có thể mở từ đường.

Vũ Văn Minh Quang cất tiếng nói.

-Nhưng mà không biết Nhạc gia ở nơi nào, làm sao có thể đi tới?

Nhạc Thành cất tiếng nói.

- Cho con.

Vũ Văn Minh Quang ném một ngọc giản cho Nhạc Thành:

- Đây là không gian ngọc giản của Nhạc gia, có thể tới kết giới của Nhạc gia, Tứ Đại Thú Tộc và Tứ Đại Nhân Tộc đều có ngọc giản lẫn nhau, nếu như con quay lại Nhạc gia thì chắc chắn có một số người sẽ làm khó con, đó là do chuyện của Nhạc Thiên năm đó.

- Đa tạ cữu cữu.

September 23, 2015 at 6:59 AM

Dr sir/madam.
nilushi.email@gmail.com

September 24, 2015 at 1:05 AM

Vương Lâm bình tĩnh, điều động hàn khí từ bên ngoài đan điền bắt đầu trùng kích vào bên trong.

Khí âm hàn cũng không tiến vào trong đan điền mà bao vây xung quanh cái đan điền giống như hắc động, bắt đầu công phá liên tiếp.

Bao nhiêu lần công kích, cho dù tổn thất rất nhiều, nhưng khí âm hàn vẫn

kiên trì, không hề nhụt chí. Thậm chí càng lúc càng hăng, điên cuồng

tấn công đan điền.chung cư hà nội
dịch vụ hoàn thuế
dịch vụ kế toán thuế

dịch vụ quyết toán thuế
học kế toán thuế thực hành
trung tâm kế toán
dịch vụ báo cáo thuế
dịch vụ báo cáo tài chính cuối năm
dịch vụ kế toán nội bộ
dịch vụ dọn dẹp sổ sách
khoá học kế toán cho giám đốc
học kế toán thực hành

Một lúc sau, hắc động đan điền có dấu hiệu không chịu nổi, sắp sửa bị

phá vỡ. Vương Lâm lập tức điều động thêm một phần ba khí âm hàn, nháy

mắt phá hủy đan điền.

Ngay lập tức, một cơn đau thấu tim gan bộc phát. Vào lúc đan điền bị phá

hủy, linh lực biến dị trong đan điền liền chảy ra, thấm vào trong từng

mảnh xương, thớ thịt trong cơ thể. Vương Lâm cũng không thèm để ý tới

việc đó. Hắn lại tiếp tục điều khiển khí âm hàn bắt đầu trùng khiếu.

September 26, 2015 at 6:17 AM

I just finished my A/L in science stream.I'm interesed in banking field. so how can I get this opportunity..My mail id is hashiniabeyrathna@gmail.com

September 26, 2015 at 11:41 PM

September 28, 2015 at 1:45 AM

Dear sir/ madam
I would like to join ur bank.I have 1 year peoples bank trainee banking assistant experience.please send me an application.
buddhi.sakila@gmail.com

September 29, 2015 at 7:53 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

Is there an any chance to join someone BOC who is already working an other bank?

Thank You.

September 29, 2015 at 7:53 AM

Thank You.

September 29, 2015 at 9:40 PM

dear sir, madam
i would like to ur bank . I have to 6 months experience Reginal development bank traniee banking assistant Plz send me and application

October 2, 2015 at 1:53 AM

Dear sir/madam,
I would like to join your bank. I am expect my A/L result.Please send me more details about school leavers trainee.If you have vacancies to this please send me an application.heshanidinuka1996@gmail.com

October 2, 2015 at 1:54 AM

October 3, 2015 at 6:19 PM

I would like to join your bank..I have good A/L results..My e mail address is mssubhashi.cooray@gmail.com

October 3, 2015 at 6:24 PM

I like to join your bank.And I have very good results in A/L's.My e mail address is mssubhashi.cooray@gmail.com

October 4, 2015 at 5:34 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to join Bank of Ceylon. Can you please tell me how can I apply for the post of Trainee Banking Assistant. My email address is madushap18@gmail.com

Thank You.

October 5, 2015 at 9:26 PM

what is the age limit for Trainee Staff Assistant ??

October 6, 2015 at 9:08 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to be a member of BOC as a staff trainee assistant. I'm 20 years old and did my A/L exam by commerce stream. I would be much obliged if you could send me an application. My e-mail address is nilakshidarshima95@gmail.com.

Thank you!

October 12, 2015 at 3:19 AM

sir,
I have 2 simple pass in gce A/L and also have got A pass in English and maths in O/L. and Im studing IABF in ibsl. am I eligible for this job....

October 12, 2015 at 9:36 PM

Dear sir /madam

I would like to join boc as a trainee staff assistant.I did my a/l exam by commerce stream (B B B)..
and I am following IABF these days..
Please give me a information how to apply for this vacancy..

October 13, 2015 at 11:05 PM

Dear sir
I like to join with boc
I have 3As ln cormmerce scream.please help me join to bankside.

October 13, 2015 at 11:14 PM

Dear sir/madam
l have 3As in commerce stream.l like to join with boc. Please help me for it.

Geethikausjp@gmail.com
is my email address
Please reply me

October 18, 2015 at 1:34 AM

May I how to apply and What I want to get this opportunity . Please reply me
My mail athees620@gmail.com

October 18, 2015 at 8:28 AM

Dear sir/madum

I was a school leaver in 2014 .i have been done A.L in commerce stream(1B, 2C ).And i have O/L result(1A, 4B, 3C) .I like to work in BOC bank .i surpose you will consider about my qualification and plz reply to me.

(Eshan.lavindu123@gmail.com)

Thank you...

October 20, 2015 at 8:23 AM

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I' am interested in this field and i am a degree holder in mathematics May I how to apply . Please reply to my mail "geethchathu@gmail.com"

October 22, 2015 at 1:38 AM

why cheating for everyoone fuck off

October 22, 2015 at 1:38 AM

why cheating for everyoone fuck off

November 2, 2015 at 1:38 AM

now im still studing kelaniya university.i interasting this filed,before I come to university I did work as a school leaver,now I want to participate boc bank as a tranning assistant.how I want to do it plz emil me.manjanik94&gmail.com

November 2, 2015 at 1:42 AM

November 4, 2015 at 9:11 PM

i would like to join as a trainee staff assistent @BOC ,as well as i already serve my effort to boc as a school leaver trainee ,now i m studying at the university and i m seeking to go for a BOC so if it will call for the exam plz informed to me to janajjj10@gmail.com

November 5, 2015 at 9:11 AM

i like to join the BOC crew but unfortunately i dont have my O/L and A/L results sheets not even in my school so please help me.

November 13, 2015 at 5:38 AM

i also like to join with the BOC, please send more details ayesha2014sl@gmail.com

November 16, 2015 at 2:19 AM

i like join with the BOC please send more details piumi.us@gmail.com

November 16, 2015 at 2:19 AM

i like join with the BOC please send more details piumi.us@gmail.com

November 16, 2015 at 9:37 PM

Dear sir/Madam,
i like to work in the banking field like trainee banking assistant.I have 6 month Seylan bank Card Center experience.please send me an application dilkisdinushi@gmail.com.

November 29, 2015 at 10:50 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,
I like to work in Bank of ceylon as a trainee banking assistant. Currently i working at Bussiness Development Co-op Bank(ltd) as a assistant. I have one year and two months working expierience. Will you please send me an application to nishadiperera199424@gmail.com. Thank you.

December 1, 2015 at 2:07 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to be a member of BOC as a staff trainee assistant. I'm 20 years old. i have passed G.C.E. ( O/L ) exam with A2 B3 C3 & G.C.E. (A/L) exam with B1 C1 S1(commerce subjects). i have followed computer course in NAITA. now i'm training in mawanella post office for complete my 6 month on job training.please send me an application

e-mail address: madhushaniamarasinghe@gmail.com
address: A.A.M.I.AMARASINGHE, RATHNAGIRI,RANDIWALA,MAWANELLA

December 2, 2015 at 8:06 AM

Plz May i know how can i apply this job opportunity?? This my mail address gayani.madur993@gmail.com. please send me also an application and any other information about above case.

Thank you..

December 6, 2015 at 12:36 AM

i did AL in math stream so i like to do bank job plz tell me how to join that my mail address is maneesha.madumali@gmail.com

December 14, 2015 at 10:08 PM

May I how to apply and What I want to get this opportunity . Please reply me
My mail Id - harshi.chathu9192@gmail.com

December 20, 2015 at 5:16 AM

Dear sir/ madam

I hope to join boc. I like to work with boc. plz tell me how to apply this vacancy.plz reply me
nipuni.7.sandu@gmail.com

December 20, 2015 at 5:20 AM

Dear sir/ madam

nipuni.7.sandu@gmail.com

December 20, 2015 at 5:20 AM

Dear sir/ madam

nipuni.7.sandu@gmail.com

January 3, 2016 at 9:12 AM

Dear sir / madam

May i know how to apply this vacancy.I like to work with BOC.I did AL in commerce stream.reply me plz
niro1509@gmail.com

January 3, 2016 at 6:20 PM

I have finished Advanced level examination in 2015,commerce stream.
how can I apply for this vacancy. please reply
sangeerthasatheess@gmail.com

January 4, 2016 at 6:56 AM

Dear sir/madam,
how to apply this vacancy ,please send me application ,Dumindukariyawasam@gmail.com

January 7, 2016 at 6:10 PM

Dear sir/madam,
I would like to know how i apply for this vacancy
Please send me details obout this.
Amilaruwan222@gmail.com

January 7, 2016 at 8:52 PM

Dear sir/madam,
I would like to join with as a trainee staff assistant . Could you please send the application to me?? My e-mail is agunarathna7@gmail.com

January 8, 2016 at 6:11 PM

Dear sir/madam,
I like to work with boc. plz tell me how to apply this vacancy.plz reply me
9thimira@gmail.com

January 8, 2016 at 6:27 PM

Dear sir / madam
My name is i.c.dewmini
I like apply this vacancy
Please join me
I work well
I have qualifications
Contact me 0789977577

January 10, 2016 at 5:09 AM

Dear sir/Madam I like to work with boc.piz tell me how to apply this vacancy. I have qulifications.plz cantact me 0778240731

January 11, 2016 at 6:28 AM

Dear sir, i like to work with boc.please contact me 077-2704476

January 11, 2016 at 9:45 AM

Dear sir/madam.I like to work with BOC.please contact me 071-7456038

January 12, 2016 at 3:19 AM

Dera sir / Madam
Wish to join BOC as a training staff assistant. I have completed on the job skills development training programme at Bank of Ceylon, Monaragala branch for six months. My ambition is to join BOC. So please send me an application form ( madhumalchanaka@gmail.com) please reply me........thank you.....

January 12, 2016 at 11:28 PM

Dear sir/madam,

I like to work with BOC BANK, how to apply this vacancy ,please send me application.

THIS IS MY E-MAIL:-danushpriyamantha@gmail.com

my contact:- 077-1912167, 0786881906

reply me, thank you..!

January 12, 2016 at 11:51 PM

Dear sir/madam,

I like to work with BOC BANK, how to apply this vacancy, please send me application.although i have qualifications. i did AL in maths.

THIS IS MY E-MAIL:-danushpriyamantha@gmail.com

my contact:- 0786881906

January 19, 2016 at 4:35 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

Wish to join BOC as a training staff assistant. How to apply this vacancy. Please send me a application.

e-mail:- abeysinghehasini@gmail.com

January 25, 2016 at 6:10 AM

Dear Sir/Madam
i would like to join BOC as a staff assistant.please send me a application.I did commerce stream for A/L.
e-mail hashanlochitha0123@gmail.com

February 11, 2016 at 1:53 AM

Dear sir/madam,
I'd like to join with boc bank as a trainee staff assistant.I did my a/l in commerce stream.plz send me an application.my email anjaleeavirandi3@gmail.com

February 11, 2016 at 2:06 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have much pleasure in applying for the above post, and I would like to join with you. I shall be happy to attend an interview at any time convenient for you.I did Commerce Subjects for A/L.Please send me a application.

Email-nadeeshaperera199565@gmail.com

February 11, 2016 at 2:15 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have much pleasure in applying for the above post, and I would like to join with you.I did commerce subject for my A/Ls. I shall be happy to attend an interview at any time convenient for you.please send me a application.

email-iroshalakshan199481@gmail.com

February 18, 2016 at 9:08 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,
how to apply for the management trainee.please send me more details about it.

email: shansaa06@gmail.com

February 19, 2016 at 1:24 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,
how to apply for the management trainee.please send me more details about it.

email: weerasinghesam41@gmail.com

February 20, 2016 at 10:28 AM

Dear sir/madam.
I like to join boc as an trainee staff. Please can you tell me how can i apply for this post?
My email: rvmmathanraj@gmail.com

February 20, 2016 at 10:28 AM

Dear sir/madam.
My email: rvmmathanraj@gmail.com

February 26, 2016 at 12:25 PM

A job in BOC

Dear sir/ madam,
I'm Dinusha Jeewanthi perera who living wadduwa. I'm 26 years old. I'm married. I did A/L in commerce subjects in 2009.
I worked commercial leasing PLC in Anuradhapura (five months). I prefer to work as a trainee staff in kalutara, wadduwa, panadura, moratuwa or Anuradhapura. specaily I love to work Anuradhapura.I was looking for this job since 2009. I shall be much glad to attend an interview at any time.I'll do my best for BOC.
I hope to doing CIMA with this oppertunity.
Please consider my request.

My email address: dinushajperera@gmail.com

March 1, 2016 at 8:25 PM

Dear sir/ madam
i like join boc as a trainee staff.please can you tell me how can apply this post?

my email address-- kkanna729@gmail.com

contact number --)770520770

March 3, 2016 at 9:03 PM

Dear sir/madam,
I would like to join this.How to apply this.Please reply me.My Email ad-thesharahansani23@gmai.com

March 8, 2016 at 1:18 AM

Dear sir/ madam
i like join boc as a trainee banking Assistent.please can you tell me how can apply this post?

my email address-- krishanilakchani@gmail.com

March 16, 2016 at 1:37 AM

I like this field.I'm student in AAT & IBSL.

April 3, 2016 at 1:03 AM

Dear sir/Madam,
Please may I know how to join with you as a Trainee banking assistant?
Email- pasindudweerasinghe91@gmail.com

April 19, 2016 at 8:31 AM

dear sir/madam
I like join boc as a trainee banking assistant.please can you tell me how can apply this post?
my email address-samadhi.nayanathara@gmail.com

April 19, 2016 at 6:55 PM

Dear Sir/Madam
I like join with BOC.I'm student in IBSL.Please tell me how I can apply this post??
My mail is nuwanthirangana576@gmail.com

April 20, 2016 at 12:44 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a degree holder and I would like to work at BOC as a Management Trainee. I am very much thankful if you are kind enough to give me more details about this. Please tell me how should I apply. Thank you.
My mail address is s.1988.r@gmail.com

April 22, 2016 at 7:16 AM

Dear Sir/Madam
I like to join BOC as a trainee banking assistant.Im in a training perioud at Sampath bank kiribathgoda super branch.I'm a student in IBSL and facing the IABF exam in 2016 September .Please tell me how can I apply ?
My email address :morinsherlyjoseph@gmail.com
Thankyou

April 26, 2016 at 11:26 PM

I would like to join with your bank.I am expect my A/L result and school leaver training of your bank.If you have vacancies to this please send me an application.My E-mail add- dimalichathurangi@gmail.com
Thank You.

May 2, 2016 at 7:35 AM

Dear sir /madam
i'm dhayashani i did my A/Ls and AAT
i have completed my training at boc talawakelle branch
i would like to join boc as a staff trainee please consider my request plese send me a application form my email address is dhayashani@gmail.com

May 2, 2016 at 7:35 AM

Dear sir /madam
i'm dhayashani i did my A/Ls and AAT
i have completed my training at boc talawakelle branch

May 4, 2016 at 7:54 AM

Dear Sir / Madam,

May I how to apply to management trainee and What I want to get this opportunity . Please reply me
My mail Id -vsjegan01@yahoo.com or over the phone - 0773117690
Thank you..

May 24, 2016 at 9:44 AM

Dear Sir / Madam,

I'm R.tiron.I'm very interest working in a bank.this is a good opportunity to me.pls help me how can apply for this job.

Thank you.
My email is tironjoy@gmail.com

May 29, 2016 at 5:33 AM

Dear sir/ madam
I'm Manori herath I'm very interesting to the bank field I like to join as a management trainee how am I apply it.I had get training as a school leaves from your bank plz help me my email.:manoriherath.mh@gmail.com

May 29, 2016 at 5:34 AM

Dear sir/ madam

May 30, 2016 at 11:42 PM

Dear sir/madam,
I'am Dilshan Senarathna.I succesfully compleeted bank of ceylon courese in between last six month.Now I Following charted Executive level.I passed charted acconting subject.I worked lolc group of company in elpitiya as a cashier.thank you very much..please help me join boc bank.my email address.dilshansenarathna86@gmail.com 076 5448230

June 9, 2016 at 6:34 AM

Dear Sir / Madam,

May I how to apply and What I want to get this opportunity . what are the qualification i need ?
I am working in Bank Of Ceylon Please reply me
please help me sir
My mail Id priyananth4@gmail.com

June 26, 2016 at 9:48 PM

Dear sir madamu,
I would like to join Bank of Ceylon Banking Assistanse.So how can I apply to this opportunity. My mail Id jayasankaw@yahoo.com

July 2, 2016 at 8:44 PM

I like to join how can i ?,?

July 3, 2016 at 7:04 AM

Dear sir/Madam,
I wish to apply this job.Please send me more details to develop my carrier.

rflahiru@gmail.com

Thank You very much!!!

July 4, 2016 at 11:21 PM

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to join BOC as a trainee banking assistant.
If you have vacancies to this please send an application.

My E-mail address
shamilishalu326@gmail.com

Thank you.

July 5, 2016 at 10:26 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to join as a management trainee. How can i apply for this position? Please send me more information to my e mail evinfernando@gmail.com

July 20, 2016 at 11:24 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,
I how to apply to management trainee.how i apply it.please send me details & application.
hsd61059@gmail.com
thank you!

July 31, 2016 at 8:06 PM

Dear sir/madam
I'm glad to join this oppatunity..please send me application and qualifications.
ksrajapaksha67@gmail.com

thank you!

July 31, 2016 at 8:07 PM

Dear sir/madam
ksrajapaksha67@gmail.com

thank you!

August 1, 2016 at 3:24 AM

Dear sir,
I wish to work with bank of ceylon as a trainee banking assistant.so how can I apply this opportunity. My email address - arunmadushika@gmail.com.

August 1, 2016 at 3:24 AM

Dear sir,

August 16, 2016 at 1:31 AM

Dear sir/Madam,
I wish to work with bank of ceylon as a trainee banking assistant.so how can I apply this opportunity. My email address - gehaninimashaperera@gmail.com.

August 23, 2016 at 7:31 AM

Dear Sir/Madam
May I how to apply and what I want to get this opportunity. Please reply
my email - chathurikadilhanik@gmail.com

September 12, 2016 at 5:48 AM

Like to join BOC
I like to join vacancy
How to apply this vacancy....?
Please send details & application

Thank you...!

September 12, 2016 at 6:03 AM

I like join BOC
I like join this vacancy
How to apply this vacancy..?
Please send me details & application
himanthatharindu1997@gmail.com

Thank you.!

September 19, 2016 at 11:32 PM

How to apply this opportunity? Please contact me.. My male is thilinamadushankarunanayake@gmail.com

September 20, 2016 at 2:57 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,
I wish to work with Bank Of Ceylon as a trainee banking assistant. So how can I apply this opportunity. My email address- kavindya012@gmail.com.

September 25, 2016 at 1:37 AM

Dear sir/madam ,

I would like to be a member of BOC as a trainee banking assistant. I have passed the G.C.E.(O/L) exam with 07 A passes and 02 B passes. I have passed the G.C.E.(A/L) exam with 02 A passes and 01 B pass.( commerce stream) I have followed the AAT and obtained a certificate as a passed finalist. I am 22 years old.

So how can I apply this opportunity. Pls give me a chance. Pls send me an application.

My email add- hscn1994@gmail.com

Address-hansi sewana,06th lane, jayamalapura, gampola

Contact no-0815686354

September 27, 2016 at 1:03 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to be a member of BOC as a trainee banking assistant.I have passed the G.C.E.(O/L) exam with 03 A passes 03 B passes 02 C passes.I have passed the G.C.C(A/L) exam 03 S passes(biology stream).I still follow a Degree program in Information Technology in SLIIT.
So how can I apply this opportunity. Please give me a chance. Please send me an application.
My email -> ruwanthi.gothami123@gmail.com
Contact no-071-1679254/066-2289838

September 28, 2016 at 8:48 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,
I wish to work with Bank Of Ceylon as a trainee banking assistant and also i worked as school leaver.So how can I apply this opportunity. My email address- sanaliyathika@gmail.com

November 2, 2016 at 7:31 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,
i wish to work as trainee banking assistant. May i know how to apply for that. and i am a school leaver. my mail - thurairaja71@gmail.com

November 8, 2016 at 9:28 AM

Dear Sir/Madam
I wish to work Bank Of Ceylon as a trainee banking assistant.I learn Combine Maths & Pass the G.C.E(A/L) exam.I'm a school leaver.I know i can this job.
My mail - surangaprasad667@gmail.com
Thank You.

November 8, 2016 at 9:14 PM

Dear sir/Madam,

I'm Nilupul from Gampaha.I also like to join with Bank Of Ceylon.Now i'm 24 years old and Pass the G.C.E (O/L) with Mathematics and English and G.C.E. (A/L).I have successfully followed DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY WITH E-COMMERCE,I have successfully followed DIPLOMA IN IT (INTERNATIONAL)“edexcel(PEARSON ASSUURED)” COMPUTER DIPLOMA and I Presently following a Diploma and Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering(Information Systems and Technology) at Open University of Sri Lanka and Sri Lanka Institute Of Information Technology(SLIIT).so could you please inform me how to join with this opportunity.I'm waiting for your reply.

E-Mail Address: nilushanilupul@gmail.com

Thank You.

November 10, 2016 at 8:52 PM

dear sir /madam, I'm interested in this field. how to apply this apportunity? my mail : chathurangichalani @ gmail.com

November 27, 2016 at 6:38 PM

I'm looking for this opportunity please reply me back again.
kosala.jayalath987@gmail.com

January 18, 2017 at 7:14 PM

Dear sir / man,
Please tell when that exam day
I like banking feild
I'm waiting for exam

January 24, 2017 at 10:07 PM

dear sir can i know about the BOC exam dates ?
kavinduc622@gmail.com

February 3, 2017 at 6:23 AM

Dear Sir, I had my A/Ls last year and my resultS are ICT C, English S, and French S. Am I eligible to be a member of your team.

February 28, 2017 at 10:38 PM